Punctuality and regular attendance is imperative for successful implementation of the academic programme. Hence:
• Leaves are granted only in case of emergencies. Prior permission is required for not attending the classes. Leave application, addressed to the Principal, should reach the grade teacher a day before. In unavoidable circumstances, the application can be sent the next day.
• The application should be signed by the parent or the guardian.
• Leave on medical grounds should be supported by an authentic medical certificate.
• Students suffering from infectious disease should not be attending classes.
• The attendance for the year should not be less than 75% of the total working days (for transfer cases, the attendance from previous school will be taken into consideration). Students failing to maintain this attendance would not be allowed to sit for the final examination.
• Absence from school for fifteen consecutive days (without approved leave) will result in removal of the student’s name from the rolls. The student will have to apply for readmission thereafter.