Powers and Functions of the School Management Committee
- Subject to overall control of the Society/Trust/ Company the duties, powers and responsibilities of the School Management Committee shall include but not limited to the following:
- It shall supervise the activities of the school for its smooth functioning
- It will work according to the specific directions given by the Society/Trust/Company regarding admission. However, it shall ensure that admissions are made as per merit without discretion of gender, disability, religion, race, caste, creed and place of birth etc strictly as per state policy.
- It shall look into the welfare of the teachers and employees of the school.
- It shall evolve both short-term and long-term plans for the approvement of the school.
- It shall make appointment of teachers and non teaching staff
- It shall exercise financial powers beyond those delegated to the Principal within the budgetary provisions of the school.
- It shall take stock of academic programmes and progress of the school without jeopardizing the academic freedom of Principal
- It shall guide the Principal in school management.
- It shall ensure that the norms given in the Acts/Rules of the StateUT and of the CBSE regarding terms and conditions of service and other rules governing recognition/Affiliation of the school are stnetty adhered to.
- It shall ensure that no financial irregularity is committed and no irregular procedure with regard to admission/examinatons is adopted
- It shall approve the rates of Fees and other charges subject to the conditions laid down in Chapter-7.
- It shall review the budget of the school presented by the Principal and forward the same to Society/Trust/Company for approval
- It shall ensure the safety and security of children and staff of the school and give directions for improvement
- It shall look in to grievances of the teachers and staff n connection with their service conditions and pay etc. and dispose such grievances m accordance with applicable rules.
- The School Management Committee will meet at least twice in an academic session.
|Portfolio Code||Member Name||Father/Spouse Name||Designation|
|VC/001||DR M A MOHAMED SHAFI||ABDUL KHADER M P||CHAIRMAN|
|VC/002||MR P M SHAMSUDDIN||PALLIKKAL MAHAMOOD||MEMBER|
|VC/003||DR ABDUL JALEEL MARTHYA||YOOSUF||MEMBER SECRETARY|
|VC/004||MR HARILAL S||K GOPINATHAN NAIR||MEMBER CBSE NOMINATION|
|VC/005||MRS NAFEESA GAFOOR||ABDUL GAFOOR||MEMBER CBSE NOMINATION|
|VC/005||MRS UMALAKSHMI P||MADHUSOODANAN NAIR||MEMBER TEACHER|
|VC/006||MRS LAXMI K.||G. SURESH||MEMBER TEACHER|
|VC/007||MRS RAHINA B.A.||MUHAMMED KUNHI||MEMBER TEACHER|
|VC/008||MRS SAIKA M||AHMED FAYAZ||MEMBER PARENT|
|VC/009||MR ABDUL RAZAK K.S||B.M KUNHALI||MEMBER PARENT|
|VC/010||MRS DELNA WILSON||DALI N J||MEMBER TEACHER|
|VC/011||MR SAFUBAN P||P ABBAS KUTTY||MEMBER TEACHER|
|VC/012||MR NASIR A.K.||C M ABDULLA||MEMBER PARENT|
|VC/013||MRS AYSHATH HASEENA B||MIFTAH MOHAMED||MEMBER PARENT|
|VC/014||ADV. AYSHA THASNEEM||SAFVAN K P||MEMBER PARENT|
|VC/015||MRS SAMEENA HABEEBULLAH||MOHAMMED HABEEBULLAH||OTHER TEACHER|
|VC/016||MRS TANVEEN||JAHFER SADIQUE SHERULE||MEMBER PARENT|